The metrics analysis consists of three activities.
- Analyze the metrics that are compiled from project activities to determine initial project metrics standards to be applied to future Decision Modeling estimates.
- Develop a high level estimate of the number of Decisions, Rule Families and other supporting metrics found in the Target Project scope.
- Apply the developed metrics to derive an LOE, within an order of magnitude, estimate for the Target Project, using reasonable assumptions.
- The deliverables from this activity are the worksheets to support the estimates, and the assumptions made in the estimates.
- This activity is conducted by the Project Manager, with support from the Engagement Manager, Decision Analysts and remaining project team.